Partner with Generali to Sell Travel Insurance
Help protect your customers’ trip costs and get commission
Every year, travel plans are affected by trouble at home, medical emergencies, lost luggage, delayed flights or severe weather—even when arranged by professionals. Help protect your clients and their vacation investment with travel insurance.
When you partner with Generali Global Assistance to sell travel insurance, you and your clients are backed by an industry leader with decades of experience and award-winning customer service. We were even ranked number one in a review of “The Best Travel Insurance Companies” by TopTenReviews.
We offer specialized travel protection plans designed for:
- Traditional and online travel agencies
- Online aggregators and comparison sites
- Travel suppliers
- Vacation Rentals
- Property management companies
- Software providers
- Booking and listing marketplaces
We’ll help you select the right plans to offer your customers, so they can be protected by the plan that best fits their trip, with competitive prices, coverages and services, including, but not limited to:
- Trip Cancellation coverage, which helps travelers from losing their unused, non-refundable, prepaid trip costs if they need to cancel for a covered reason.
- Medical and Dental coverage designed to provide necessary medical, surgical and emergency dental care costs in excess of standard coverage if a traveler gets sick or accidentally injured while on a covered trip (included with most plans).
- 24-hour Emergency Assistance, Concierge and Identity Theft Resolution services, are included with most plans.
Vacation Rental Travel Insurance and Damage Protection
With travel insurance plans designed specifically for vacation rentals, guests can insure their trips costs and your company can earn extra revenue. Trip Cancellation coverage helps reinforce the cancellation policy for the rental while helping you maintain customer satisfaction.
Accidents happen. Your rentals can be covered when they do. Vacation Rental Damage Protection is a simple solution that provides coverage for accidental guest damage to vacation properties. It’s designed to be a more attractive option for guests than a traditional security deposit and less hassle. Plus, guests feel more confident reporting damage knowing accidents can be covered.
Personal Service and Global Reach
We are part of the Generali Group, a Fortune Global 500 company and among the world’s top five global insurers. This allows us to leverage the global scale, financial stability and resources of one of the strongest and most successful corporations in the world. However, we have the spirit of a small company, offering hands-on, dedicated account management, exclusive sales and marketing support, reporting solutions, and award-winning customer services and claims management.